New Android App (more...)
We have improved the Android app and the new version is uploaded and available for download:
Version 1.216: update include
1. Enable Live Streaming, remote recording
2. Enable full camera setting
3. Improve connection problem/bugs
4. Enable auto rotate when photo and video playback
Devices compatible with our Android app:
HTC Sensation Z710e
Samsung Galaxy S3
HTC Sensation Z710
HTC one x
Download the iON Android App here
NO STRINGS ATTACHED...
Wireless Action Camera using Shoot & Share Technology Makes Debut (more...)
New ION AIR PRO, from World Wide Licences (WWL) Ltd, is one of the first Smart phone compatible action cameras that allows users to shoot high definition video and share in real time via social networking sites. So now, your latest ski run can be uploaded to your FaceBook page before you've even taken off your ski boots!
This clever electronic device comprises two parts: the ION AIR PRO action camera and mini tripod, which when fitted with the detachable accessory - ION the GO WiFi PODZ, enables users to replay video footage and seamlessly transfer it to YouTube, FaceBook or the Internet without the need of a computer or cables. And with over seven hours of battery life, thanks to a 1800 mAmp Battery Booster, this gadget will run and run.
ION the GO, the product's "Shoot & Share" Technology is also fully compatible with both iOS (iPod/iPhone/iPad) and Android devices. This allows users to completely control the AIR PRO camera direct from a Smartphone or Tablet. The relevant Apps can be downloaded free of charge from ION WorldWide via iTunes and www.iontheaction.co.uk from 1st March 2012.
Additionally, the CamLOCK System allows users to attach the AIR PRO camera to any type of helmet such as motor and mountain bike, ski, skydive as well as a handlebar attachment for mounting the camera onto bicycles, jet skis, 4x4 off roadsters and motor bikes. The CamLOCK System is designed to be flexible and record video from all angles without the need to re-mount the camera.
Aimed at professional and amateur photographers, adventurers, adrenalin junkies and recreational sports enthusiasts alike, this product offers users very clear advantages:
- Lightweight - As simple as 1,2,3 at just 123g (4.5 ounces) including the ION the GO WiFi PODZ attachment, it's one of the lightest action cameras in the industry
- No raincoat required - waterproof to 10m (50ft), complete with waterproof microphone to enable high quality audio while offering protection from the elements. This device does not need an additional waterproof outer casing
- No strings attached - the ION the GO WiFi PODZ attachment offers real time shoot & share capability
- One finger to the competition - simple to use one touch function allows simultaneous camera start and record all with one finger
- Long life - 1800mAmp battery booster allows camera unit to charge twice without the need for an external power source to provide over 7 hours of battery life
- Wide angle lens - provides ability to record in HD with a field view of up to 170 degree
- HD recording - Up to 1080p video resolution
- 5 megapixel stills - that can be sequenced one at a time, three in one second or one photo every 10,20 or 30 seconds to create amazing step photo video
- Free Cloud storage - 8GB of free Cloud storage will be provided with every iON action camera purchase for storage and sharing of video content
Campos racing sponsored by iON wins F3 race (more...)
Argentina´s driver, at the wheel of his Campos Racing´s car, set pole position and fastest lap and then won the race. Dejonghe (Team West-Tec) and Raimondo (RP Motorsport) finished on podium as well. Giovesi (DAV Racing) won among Cup drivers
The young Argentine driver Facu Regalia (Campos Racing) claimed today his maiden win in the European F3 Open during today´s race at Hungaroring. Argentina´s driver, who was forced to retire yesterday on lap one, snatched pole position after a thrilling qualifying session battling with Sam Dejonghe (Team West-Tec) and Gianmarco Raimondo (RP Motorsport). Niccolò Schirò (RP Motorsport) and Mans Grenhagen (Emilio de Villota Motorsport) were fourth and fifth respectively on the starting grid.
When the race started, Regalia kept the lead away from his rivals and from then on, and even Dejonghe and Raimondo trying to stay with him he pulled away. Setting several fastest laps, Regalia completed the race consisting of seventeen laps as winner and seven seconds ahead of his main rivals today. In the same way, second and third positions remained stable and Dejonghe was second with Raimondo clinching the lowest step on the podium. Schirò was fourth in the end with Sweden´s Grenhagen finishing in fifth.
Behind the main title contenders, Roberto La Rocca (Team West-Tec) was another driver to watch for, with a very strong weekend for the Venezuelan driver. Colombia´s Tatiana Calderón (Emilio de Villota Motorsport) ended up 7th, a good result but not able to equal her 4th place yesterday. In the Cup classification Kevin Giovesi (DAV Racing) was the winner and leading his teammate Matteo Davenia, both Italian drivers giving a one-two to DAV Racing. Jordan Oon (Team West-Tec) finished third.
Next venue for the series is going to be at Monza, on September 29th-30th, and it will be the penultimate meeting this year. The end of season is scheduled at Circuit de Catalunya in November.
Click here to see the full article.
Copyright © 2013 ION CAMERAS LTD - The ION Logo is a registered trademark of World Wide Licenses Ltd in multiple countries throughout the world.